martedì, febbraio 27, 2007

I'll be loving U forever

I'll Be Loving You Forever (parte 1 di 13, e le altre?)
Viki Walters

*1990*
Part 1
"Kayley, I love you, but if you walk out of my life now,
you're not coming back." Jonathan Knight's voice was firm and clear,
yet scared, as he confronted his girlfriend. Kayley McCloud's bright
blue eyes met his deeper, hazel ones head on.
"I'm sorry, Jon, but I'm not going to take it anymore. Put
yourself in my place for a minute. There are thousands of girls
screaming your name. You're always on tour, and when you are home
you're recording or with your family. I miss you dammit, and I don't
deserve this!" Kayley's dark blond hair shook violently as her voice
grew to a yell. Jon gazed at her, then turned towards the window.
"Do you think I like being away all the time? I miss my
family, I miss my friends, and I miss you! I'd love to go on to
college, marry you, and have a family." He turned back towards
Kayley and leaned against the window sill. "But I love what I do,
Kay. Those moments that I'm on stage, singing and dancing, those are
the moments where I belong."
Kayley had been staring at the ground, fighting tears. Now
she raised her eyes to meet Jon's. How she'd miss those beautiful
hazel eyes, that were now welled with tears. She'd miss him
altogether-that soft brown hair, that beautiful face, the sweet
voice, and that coy sense of humor. But she wanted to be with him,
and since she couldn't have that, she had to let him go.
"Then I guess this is good-bye," she whispered. She took a
few steps closer to him. Tears were streaming down his face; she
reached up to wipe a few away, but he turned away from her. "I do
love you, Jon, and if you ever decide this isn't the life for you,
look me up." Before he could react, she reached up and kissed him on
his cheek, then turned and walked out of his room.
Jon ran a hand through his dark brown hair and sighed.
Grabbing a tissue from the nightstand, he sighed again and sat down
on the edge of the twin bed he'd had since he was ten. This wasn't
fair. He hadn't asked to become an overnight sensation. He'd liked
his life just fine before his brother had talked him into auditioning
with him. Now he was only nineteen and a household name, along with
his younger brother and their three friends. There was nothing he
could do, and he wasn't sure he wanted to. He truly did love his job-
he already had more than he needed in life and their career was still
growing quickly.
No, Jon decided, he couldn't sacrifice this. Not even if it
meant losing Kayley forever.

I'll Be Loving You Forever

Nessun commento: